Can Soler: Prices
Which renting options are there?

Can Soler is flexible. Both options available: it can be rented as single rooms with private entrance, rooms with private kitchen, or renting the full house (living room + kitchen + bedrooms).

 

How much does it cost?

 

To make a reservation, a 30% of the fee must be paid in advance by wire transfer. The remaining 70% should be paid before entering the house. Large groups are specially asked to respect this rule. Cancellations will lose their deposit.

Paintball

Organic Lamb

Breakfast

Firewood

Multipurpose Room