Can Simonet: The prices
How do we book it?

Can Simonet and Can Noguer are rented as complete houses. The prices are the same no matter if the house is occupied by 2 people or 8 (maximum capacity)


Which price?

In order to confirm the booking, a 30% of the fee must be paid in advance by wire transfer. The remaining 70% should be paid before entering the house. Large groups are specially asked to respect this rule. Cancellations will lose their deposit.


Organic Lamb



Multipurpose Room